If you are having issues connecting to a dApp with your Liquality Wallet through a specific network, follow these steps:
- Go to the top-right corner of your wallet, open the 'Connect dApp' window, make sure that the toggle is enabled
- Select the correct Network for the dApp
- Go to Settings and enable the 'Default Web3 Wallet' option
- Refresh the dApp site (F5)
- Use the 'Connect wallet' button in the dApp site, a popup from Liquality will appear for you to select the Address of the specific network you want to use in the dApp
You can go to 'Connect dApp' window in your Liquality Wallet if you want to switch to a different address in case you have more than one in the same Network. If the switch address setting is not changing the address detected by the dApp site, and you want it to use a different one, you can use the 'Settings > Forget all connections' button, refresh the site, and the popup will appear again so you can choose the address you want from scratch.