How to connect to Liquality web interface ℹ️ using the Liquality browser extension wallet to initiate a Reclaim (refund) of RBTC that were locked for a cross-chain swap.
Using the option for default Web3 injected wallet, you can make sure that the dapp site will pick up your Liquality wallet as the option to be used for address and approving transactions.
The same process applies to other cryptocurrencies cross-chain swaps refunds.
ℹ️ Contact Support through live chat or create a ticket to get the Liquality's refunds web interface URL for your swap.
- Set the extension as 'Default Web3 Wallet' in Settings. You could also click the 'Forget all connections' button, just in case it helps detect the extension.
- Refresh the website ℹ️ (F5) and wait until the 'Reclaim' button appears.
- Click the 'Reclaim' button and select MetaMask (which means web3 injected wallet in this case).
- Liquality wallet's popup appears, select the RSK address where you have RBTC funds. As this is a refund process, it doesn't matter which RSK address you choose, it's only used to pay for the gas fees of the refund transaction.
- Check that the address detected and connected is the one you want.
- Click the 'Reclaim' button again.
- A transaction approval request popup should appear. Confirm that transaction and the refund process should start.